The best way to bring people together conveniently (outside of face-to-face meetings) is through a private, online network in which members can share documents, images, videos and online resources, ask questions and participate in written discussion threads regarding topics of interest and difficult clinical cases. We think of our online community as a “meeting place” that can be accessed 24 hours a day at any time that is convenient for you.
We are excited to announce a new IGCS member benefit, the “IGCS GO Global Network” (GO referring to gynecologic oncology). We have created a platform for IGCS members to easily interact and connect with colleagues who treat women with gynecological cancers all over the globe.
To access the GO Global Network, visit the IGCS website and use your login to sign in to the site. Click on the GO Network icon to enter the site. Review this user manual to guide your through the site. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review the rules of engagement document prior to entering the site.
The IGCS GO Global Network includes three sub-networks as listed below.
IGCS Member Network
- This is the main area for activity directed to all IGCS members to share their experiences and learn from each other. Members are encouraged to post comments and/or questions to facilitate robust discussions and spark new ideas.
The Early Career Network
- This network is for current Gynecologic Oncologists either in training or within 5 years of finishing training.
- Members can exchange ideas and seek peer advice on topics of interest to those who are just beginning their career in women’s cancer. Suggested topics may include:
- Mentorship and leadership training
- Help with conducting research and surveys
- CV building
- Professional Networking
Strategic Alliance Partner Regional Group Networks
- These are private networks for the IGCS Strategic Alliance Members to discuss topics of interest within their region.
We are very grateful for the extraordinary hard work of our IGCS GO Global Network Moderators who have guided the network development and who will facilitate the network engagement:
- Rainer Kimmig, MD (Germany) Chair
- Saketh Guntupalli, MD (USA)
- Natacha Poon, MD (Thailand)
- Ranjit Manchanda, MD (United Kingdom)
- Vivek Arora, MD (Australia)
We are hopeful that you find this tool beneficial in communicating with your colleagues, in sharing information and in fostering new relationships which will continue for years to come.