If you would like to see your event on this calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events must be related to the field of gynecologic cancers with the target audience of clinicians, researchers, or advocates (patient/survivors/family members/caregivers).
- This event has passed.
Improving Care of Women’s Cancer TiP of the Iceberg
Mar 24 @ 6:45 pm - 8:00 pm
The GOG Foundation, Inc. welcomes gynecologic oncologists, oncologists, advanced practitioners (NP/PA/PharmD), and other clinicians who treat patients with gynecologic malignancies to attend a complimentary session on Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm CT.
The GOG Partners Leadership will present “GOG-P – Improving Care of Women’s Cancer TiP of the Iceberg”, An Independent Satellite Symposia during The SGO Virtual Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer®. The purpose of this session is to share the evolving and innovative treatment options in ovarian cancer, cervical and endometrial cancers. This engaging session will introduce the purpose of conducting clinical trials and showcase advancements in treatment regimens, surgical procedures, quality of life analyses, and prevention knowledge.
Expert physician leadership speaking on these important topics include:
- Robert L. Coleman, MD, US Oncology Research, Houston, Texas, USA
- Bradley J. Monk, MD, Arizona Oncology (US Oncology Network), University of Arizona College of Medicine, Creighton University School of Medicine at St. Joseph’s Hospital Phoenix, USA
- Brian Slomovitz, MD, Florida International University, Broward Health, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- Leslie Randall, MD, VCU Health System, MCV Physicians, Richmond, Virginia, USA
- David O’Malley, MD, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Thomas J. Herzog, MD, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Kathleen N. Moore, MD, Oklahoma University HSC, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
These clinical trial experts will share the emerging data and outline how to integrate these treatments into clinical practice.