If you would like to see your event on this calendar, please email email@example.com.
Events must be related to the field of gynecologic cancers with the target audience of clinicians, researchers, or advocates (patient/survivors/family members/caregivers).
- This event has passed.
Antibody Drug Conjugates as a New Class of Agents in Treating Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Mar 22 @ 6:45 pm - 8:00 pm
The GOG Foundation, Inc. welcomes gynecologic oncologists, oncologists, advanced practitioners (NP/PA/PharmD), and other clinicians who treat patients with gynecologic malignancies to attend a complimentary symposium on Monday, March 22, 2021, 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm CT.
Click here to register.
The GOG Partners Leadership will present “Antibody Drug Conjugates as a New Class of Agents in Treating Recurrent Ovarian Cancer”, An Independent Satellite Symposia during The SGO Virtual Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer®. This session will focus on the novel therapeutic agents available and designed to target specific ovarian cancer tumor cells. The physician leadership will review the advancements in treatment options currently available.
Expert physician leadership speaking on these important topics include:
- Robert L. Coleman, MD, US Oncology Research, Houston, Texas, USA
- David O’Malley, MD, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Amit Oza, MD, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Deb Richardson, MD, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- Gottfried Konecny, MD, UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
The GOG Foundation, Inc. would like to thank its commercial supporters for Independent Medical Education Support associated with this Symposium: Mersana and Immunogen.
If you have questions about this symposium, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.