- WHO: Latest Updates on the Coronavirus Outbreak
- CDC: Coronavirus Resources
- ASCO: Provider & Practice Preparedness for COVID-19
COVID-19 & Cancer
- Joint Statement on Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ASCO: Care of Individuals with Cancer During COVID-19
- BCGS: Framework for care of patients with gynaecological cancer during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ESMO: Newsroom COVID and Cancer
- SGO: Gynecologic Oncology Considerations during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- NCCN: Resources for the Cancer Care Community
In the News
- Healio: Infectious Disease News
- MedScape: How is Oncology Adapting to COVID-19?
- NIH: National Library of Medicine: How does a Library Respond to a Global Health Crisis?
- Bloomberg Opinion: Why Surgeons Don’t Want to Operate Right Now
- Perspectives: How Long is it Safe to Delay Gynecologic Cancer Surgery?
- Targeted Oncology: FDA Spokesperson Gives Insight on Oncologic Drug Evaluation and Product supply During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Connect with Others: IGCS Member Community
IGCS President, Prof. Roberto Angioli speaks about COVID-19 from his office in Rome.