A Global Network
We are uniting a Global Network of independent organizations and individuals in the fight against gynecologic cancer.
- 2021 Virtual Advocacy Survivor-Caregiver Summit: Connected & Empowered to be held on September 25, 2021
- IGCS Global Health Equity Statement
- IGCS Global Patient Perspectives Roundtable Series
- IGCS 2020 Virtual Advocacy Programming (Women4Women Summit recording now available)
- The World Ovarian Cancer Coalition’s Global Ovarian Cancer Charter launched at the 2020 IGCS Annual Global Meeting during the Presidential Plenary.
- Please visit our COVID-19 Resources page for a list of links to guidelines, videos, and reading materials related to COVID-19 and gynecologic cancer.
- Want to stay up to date with the IGCS Network? Sign up for our Advocacy Email List to stay in the know.
We Create: Joint Art Project
“We Create: Joint Art Project” is a signature survivor- and caregiver-led opportunity to create and leave art—as a gift from the gynecologic cancer community and a remembrance—in each region where IGCS holds a Global Meeting. Everyone who attends the meeting can contribute to the art piece, perhaps through a paint brush stroke or a mosaic tile placement. IGCS will provide the supplies; you will each contribute your own artistic touch.
IGCS will include an art project in most major advocacy-community events and encourage others to do the same, providing basic guidance and templates. We will also produce “We Create” projects virtually.
Advocates in Action
Thanks for your support in the fight against gynecologic cancer!