The mission of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society is to enhance the care of women with gynecologic cancer worldwide through education and training and public awareness.
We achieve our mission through collaborations, meetings, publications, outreach, and other activities that:
- Raise public awareness of the importance of early recognition and treatment of gynecologic cancers
- Connect professionals interested in gynecologic cancers around the world
- Support research to achieve optimal care of women with gynecologic malignancies
- Provide education and training worldwide
- Collaborate with other health organizations to share knowledge